SirJoey Full Member Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina... Detector(s) used White's Classic 5 ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2010 Thread Owner #1 This is how I did it before... [youtube=425,350]yVtWdPfB4Ss[/youtube] The Lord Is My Shepherd!
Smudge Bronze Member Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 1,532 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used A Propointer tied to a stick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2010 #2 Guess you figured out the depth of a retinal metal detector is about 0". May I suggest a PI or VLF detector? You might get some better finds and you won't have to hold your breath.
Guess you figured out the depth of a retinal metal detector is about 0". May I suggest a PI or VLF detector? You might get some better finds and you won't have to hold your breath.