- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,630
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Great weather out and took a friend . Kinda slow. But we managed to find a few surface items that were worth taking home. I only got one insitu all day. You will laugh when you see it. Here is the hunt.Thanks for lookin.


A Wade point and what I think may be a Beaver lake. (paleo
) and a square scraper. Front and back showing impact fracture and fire pop.

Preforms or Blanks and the sq.scraper.

The Brokes.


The insitu. Civil war bullets. ( 3 ringers )


Close ups I liked.
Fun day. My friend found a real nice hafted scraper a knife and some interesting study items.
HH
TnMtns


A Wade point and what I think may be a Beaver lake. (paleo

Preforms or Blanks and the sq.scraper.

The Brokes.


The insitu. Civil war bullets. ( 3 ringers )


Close ups I liked.
Fun day. My friend found a real nice hafted scraper a knife and some interesting study items.
HH
TnMtns
Upvote
0







