What's new

Water hunt 9/16/14

sturrat

Full Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
193
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It the same water as yesterday. Coins everywhere. Some tokens, lots of wheats, clad, and a 1916 merc. Haven't cleaned it up yet but looks like an s not a d.
 

Attachments

  • image-2014240322.webp
    image-2014240322.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1034473659.webp
    image-1034473659.webp
    84 KB · Views: 116
how about a map?:notworthy:

great hunt
 
What kind of water? Lake, River? How deep? Talk to us!!!...lol
 
He's being awful quiet I think.
 
Just a typical inland lake. I have been hitting a shoreline that I think has been picked of silver before. There are coins everywhere and I am only going 2.5 feet deep because I wade with my explorer that is not water proof. I have been digging everything, i have a bucket of trash to prove it. I didn't post what I have found there late last week (a couple more silver, 6 junk rings, 50 plus wheats) I was hopping to get some gold based on the number of targets and beavertails dug. Will hit it again thursday.
 
nice!...gotta be more! You could be the first one in there. Good luck scoring some gold!
 
my AT Pro is waterproof if you need help. LOL Just saying
 
Yeah so I want to hunt that spot too! :thumbsup: WTG
 
Her is the pile of items from hitting this place a total of seven hours. Notice all if the junk jewelry. Gotta be some good stuff there.
 

Attachments

  • image-1577433165.webp
    image-1577433165.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 93
D or no D that 1916 Merc is a great find!! Congrats - keep em coming! :thumbsup:
 
Finally got out for about two hrs. About 50 coins total(some not pictured still in my waders) but nothing good and now have a bent scoop. Still glad to have finally gotten out.


ForumRunner_20140917_154716.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice job!
 
Congrats on the nice pile of coins. Good luck on return hunts. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Fantastic pile of coins from the water :thumbsup: great score on the nice ole 16S merc!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom