TRanegar36 Sr. Member Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2016 #1 Got a quick hunt in this morning at a pounded out park. I didn't find much, but found this really cool button! Any idea what it is? age? etc? Thanks! Upvote 2
Got a quick hunt in this morning at a pounded out park. I didn't find much, but found this really cool button! Any idea what it is? age? etc? Thanks!
TRanegar36 Sr. Member Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2016 Thread Owner #2 Culver Woodcraft School - C w/ Beaver Not that old, but one of the cooler buttons I've ever found. HH & GL to everyone!
Culver Woodcraft School - C w/ Beaver Not that old, but one of the cooler buttons I've ever found. HH & GL to everyone!
neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2016 #3 Waterbury Button - Uniform Buttons, Fashion Buttons, Metal Buttons, Brass Buttons. Collectibles - Civil War Buttons, Titanic, Blazer Button Sets. - Waterbury Button Still in business but I am reading it started in 1812. Cool find. I found my first Waterbury a couple weeks ago.
Waterbury Button - Uniform Buttons, Fashion Buttons, Metal Buttons, Brass Buttons. Collectibles - Civil War Buttons, Titanic, Blazer Button Sets. - Waterbury Button Still in business but I am reading it started in 1812. Cool find. I found my first Waterbury a couple weeks ago.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2016 #4 Very nice congrats