glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes many people have gotten involved in taking pictures with trail cameras .I myself have 5 or 6 I have out almost all year long .Deer ,fox ,raccoons, feral cats birds of prey ,coyotes ,mink, escaped fallow deer are some of the animals that have gone by mine .As far as hunting it is up to each person to decide what they prefer . But deer are part of the spread of Lyme disease and now Chronic Wasting Disease . Plus they can damage shrubbery and eat a large amount of farmer's crops. And most people that think they are so cute tend to like deer less if they hit one with their brand new car .Here is a picture of how Mother Nature really is . 436.JPG

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures WD. That is a good looking buck. I don't hunt anymore but I do think it is necessary to control the deer population to keep it healthy.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good trail cam pics. It's sort of like when I get turned down for a permission to MD and the owner says to me, I appreciate you at least asking anyway, most people just go ahead and start detecting without permission. So as far as these 2 asking for permission to hunt, at least they asked politely. Very nice place.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool pic, glass half full. Yes, we are using these for research to see if we need to control the population. We have lots of coyote, also, so nature may be all that is needed. We will see.

Yes many people have gotten involved in taking pictures with trail cameras .I myself have 5 or 6 I have out almost all year long .Deer ,fox ,raccoons, feral cats birds of prey ,coyotes ,mink, escaped fallow deer are some of the animals that have gone by mine .As far as hunting it is up to each person to decide what they prefer . But deer are part of the spread of Lyme disease and now Chronic Wasting Disease . Plus they can damage shrubbery and eat a large amount of farmer's crops. And most people that think they are so cute tend to like deer less if they hit one with their brand new car .Here is a picture of how Mother Nature really is

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pictures WD. That is a good looking buck. I don't hunt anymore but I do think it is necessary to control the deer population to keep it healthy.

Thanks, fyrffytr1. We have more pics. I can say we have 2 doe and 2 bucks identified.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Very good trail cam pics. It's sort of like when I get turned down for a permission to MD and the owner says to me, I appreciate you at least asking anyway, most people just go ahead and start detecting without permission. So as far as these 2 asking for permission to hunt, at least they asked politely. Very nice place.

Thanks, RVRoamer66. That was going through my head when they young men were asking me. :laughing9:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are some more from this week/weekend. These are just from the camera in our front yard.

10240641Wed.JPG

an.gif The "selfie" cracked us up!

10280705.JPG 2 Doe

And 2 different bucks

10280782.JPG

10280851.JPG

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty neat. A lot of pics there!

The Ridgetec Lookout is a new cellular 4G LTE camera that uploads directly to the web, your email and your phone. It uploads photos and videos directly to you smart phone in seconds with the mobile apps.

Its great for hunting or security purposes because you don’t have to be there to see what is going on in the woods or on your property.

There is only three up now one down for maintenance.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread