wednesday road trip

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well me an lowbatts made a road trip on wed.to a few different spots.meet up on a whim at a park about by my end, town over,man this guy has a nose like a bloodhound didn't tell him were i was going to be,was there ten minute drinking coffee wondering what the next move was?then who pulls up,you guessed it,lowbatts.man this guys got some radar guys!hunted a bit he got some dimes i got 3 nickels on edge after an hour of playing then headed to a spot i been checking out on and off for a bit wandered around looking for something to try to dig(no detectors)then headed a few towns over to a huge park area that was closed on a weekday,go figure?then doubled back to an area he wanted to try out when we pulled up to a large park with 4-5 playing fields i say"i been here already,blah,blah"he says"we'll nothing here now whats next"or to that effect,my reputation precedes me i guess!then i suggest a forested area by a place we passed so doubled back again and long sorry short we wandered this area for about 3 hours and found some interesting relics me a palmolive shavingcream tube,a railroad spike,"pretty rocks"and a bullet. lowbatts a square hand made nail which he gladly handed to me for my"relic"pile and some other nick knacks i cant remember and the top out the day a 192? wheat penny on a ridge!did i mention a bloodhound or radar before :o so maybe get back to the area this weekend for a "swing a ling" with 5 or so people see how it turns out.diamondstar,silver01,target,lowbatts,mikeb lets get it together for saturday the chick whats me for sunday the holiday and all >:( DEKALB 33

Upvote 0
sounds like you guys had fun traveling the countryside.Hope you guys find some more coinage next time out.

bigrig

well better luck next time?!i hope

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back