What's new

Weekend casino finds

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Work has prevented my usual searching excursions this month but I had this weekend off so I did nickels and halves.

$200/nickels turned in a 1938-D, 1939, two 1943-P and a 1986 Canadian.

$400/halves got me four 40%.

Pretty good.

Are you interested in the 38-D Brian (kestrelia)?
 
Upvote 0
Very nice on the 1938-D... I only recently found my first 1938 no mintmark a week or two ago after searching over 1k in nickels... still no 38-D as well as a handful of others I am missing from completely that book.

Not sure how low the mintages are on the others you mentioned off hand, but nice finds nonetheless and silver halves are ALWAYS a nice find.

Good work.

~Dave
 
Ha. Nope, just jealous. I'll hit that naturally one of these days! :)

Brian

found a '38 tonight, said a prayer to the coin gods, flipped it ... no luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom