What's new

Weekend digs....

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been very dry and hot in up state NY getting out has been short but this is from the last couple hunts... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525444.104752.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525461.645454.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525474.301870.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525488.041647.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525509.287270.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525529.747117.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525543.654421.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525559.978995.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525576.288305.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525587.030233.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466525602.532909.webp
 
Upvote 46
Congrats on your coins - jewelry & other finds very good score - we are hot down here on the Gulf Coast as well but getting some daily showers - anyway thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Great finds, I like the poison ring.
 
Congratz! That was a nice hunt!
 
Four rings and a 1888 V nickel? You crushed that hunt! And a very nice 1880 IH WTG!
 
Very well done PP. You got all sorts of good stuff.

Watch out for the heat, plenty of water and rest.

Best of luck to you sir!
 
Nice bunch of finds with a silver ring thrown in! Congrats!

That is one crazy looking poison ring, i'm surprised it still opens.

1887 sweet!
 
WTG!! A little bit of everything. Love those rings, and the wheat and IH are awesome, too!
 
Nice digs PP. You're certainly right about the ground being dry up this way. My lawn is more brown than green right now.
 
Nice digs PP, :occasion14: looks like you pulled some keepers on every hunt. I was lucky to pull a few wheats this past weekend. Too dry to hunt many permissions, so I am hitting out of the way public lands. Going to see what I can dig in NC this weekend.
 
Those are cool finds !! Good job!!!
 
Fighting the heat and dry ground you did Great!!
 
Hot, dry, cold, wet- doesn't matter- you finding nickels is a given!! Great finds my friend!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice collection there. You really did do great...
 
You have a great spot to gather up all those goodies!! Very nice weekend..............:thumbsup:
 
Great hunt Pirate! I really like that silver ring with all the different stones , maybe you cab post a pic all cleaned up. Congrats and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom