Weekend trip

hammerstone99

Jun 9, 2009
Made it out this past weekend, nothing special. couldn't get too serious because my family came with me, found a few brokes and my 5 year old found his first, had a great fun trip though.
2009_0722kah0138.jpg

2009_0722kah0137.jpg

2009_0722kah0020.jpg

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the best trip yet !!!! The smiles on those kids faces is priceless. This is a great post great seeing a family hunt together. Its how I started at their age,I still have my points from Nick-a-jack cave.The cave Johnny Cash crawled into and got sober and found the Lord. He was a huge artifact collector. Its all under water now.
Best post of happy smiles I have seen.
Good job
Regards,
TnMtns

OP
OP
H

hammerstone99

Jun 9, 2009
I didn't know Johnny was a collector. I'll bet he had an awsome collection. Thanks Tn. I was bummed we didn't find more but then I saw some of the pics and the time spent with them and figured it was a great trip regaurdless.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are so right. Its not always about finding the biggest and the best .I try to keep it in a hobby catagory and it being one of many. I must admitt though it sure is fun on t-net and its fun to share your finds. Your post reflects what this hobby is all about.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
i still remember when i found my first point like it was yesterday,probably wasnt much older than your son.something your son will never forget.you guys are rite,this is what this hobby is all about.great post hammerstone99 and great pics!

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Good post! Cute kid. I always loved finding horned lizards. Hey blend in so well to the sand and gravel. That first point would have been a killer.
Chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread