bluediamounds 55 Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 814 Golden Thread 0 Location tx. Detector(s) used excalibur 11 dfx 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #1 He two little rings are 18k 3 g and 2 g I found in the same hole eight inches deep the cross. 4 g 14 k the little man has no markings I think it is 14 k also 3 g the other ring is. 10 k with fake stones and one tc 850 heavy junker 18 g Upvote 0
He two little rings are 18k 3 g and 2 g I found in the same hole eight inches deep the cross. 4 g 14 k the little man has no markings I think it is 14 k also 3 g the other ring is. 10 k with fake stones and one tc 850 heavy junker 18 g
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #2 WOW!!!! That was some weekend, bluediamounds! All those gold finds are so beautiful; I especially like that crucifix Keep 'em comin' Lorraine
WOW!!!! That was some weekend, bluediamounds! All those gold finds are so beautiful; I especially like that crucifix Keep 'em comin' Lorraine
TFehrn Jr. Member Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 26 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location Coeur d'Alene Idaho Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #3 Sweet finds!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #4
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 #5 Really nice finds...the little 18k rings are cool...congrats.