What's new

Weekends halve boxes.

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Weekend's halve boxes.

Box one produced:
1 1968-D

Box two produced:
1 1992-S clad. In pretty good shape for a machined rolled proof.

Also opened a new account down the street from my house for dumping. I was wondering what was taking so long with the counter then one of the tellers told me their machine only does $100.00 bags at a time. I told them I didn't realize and hope I don't become a pain in the a$$, luckily I only do about $2,000.00 a month. They said they don't mind it just makes my wait longer.

They also said one of their regular customers always comes in and asks for halves and quarters. I thought, well, he'll be happy for about a second before he realizes they're dumps. Then one of them said she knows him personally and he uses all the coinage to pay bills to businesses that piss him off. :D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

keep at it!!
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

He must be pissed at alot of businesses then! That's funny.
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

Glad you wern't skunked!!! :thumbsup:
Well then he will be happer than a pig in - well you know... ;D
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

Next time you may get 20 SILVERS!!!
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

Im thinking this guy is probably a CRHer and uses "his need to pay bills with coins" as an excuse to search halves.
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

Looks like my boxes that I had today. At least no skunks.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Weekend's halve boxes.

mrbelvetron said:
Then one of them said she knows him personally and he uses all the coinage to pay bills to businesses that piss him off. :D

Yea that's what I tell Tellers when they ask me "what are you going to do with all those halves"!.....????

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom