What's new

Wegmans Coinstar War Silver

cmthunder

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
854
Reaction score
2,331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wegmans 1942 Silver War Quarter.
Nice surprise while returning a jar of Jiff Peanut butter!
BA0CC6DD-8E52-4371-B406-84EB39731864.webp
154681EF-105F-455E-B92F-8C0D5BAEB282.webp
 
Wegmans 1942 Silver War Quarter.
Nice surprise while returning a jar of Jiff Peanut butter!View attachment 2030830View attachment 2030831
Returning? I thought the old advertising said, "choosey mother's choose Jiff!". I was going to try transpose that to something like choosey coinstarrers...choose Wegmans...I guess I did... that's the best I could come up with...
 
SWEET!!!!:headbang:
 
All the Wegman's in the Rochester, NY area have replaced the Coinstar machines with their own machines. Awhile back, I learned that under the spiderweb of plastic above the spinning wheel are five magnets. Over the last few months, I've pulled at least $20 Canadian, a few other foreign coins, and two 1943 steel cents off those magnets.
My wife is embarrassed when we go to Wegman's and I open the machine to look for coins on the magnets.

Scott
 
All the Wegman's in the Rochester, NY area have replaced the Coinstar machines with their own machines. Awhile back, I learned that under the spiderweb of plastic above the spinning wheel are five magnets. Over the last few months, I've pulled at least $20 Canadian, a few other foreign coins, and two 1943 steel cents off those magnets.
My wife is embarrassed when we go to Wegman's and I open the machine to look for coins on the magnets.

Scott
I’m going to have to look into this! Thanks for the heads up!
Cm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom