What's new

weird cord

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I found this in a park in what I suspect is dirty fill dirt. I also found what I think is an old wedding band nearby. It is about 2 inches long, made of brass or copper, and has a thick screw on the back that is about half an inch long. Any ideas?
Thanks

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3723.webp
    IMG_3723.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3727.webp
    IMG_3727.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 258
Seems like the family has been around quite a long time. This Crest has some variation and is probably more modern than ancient. They settled in Washington county Pennsylvania in the 1820's.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
He's done it again! Thanks PBK

HH
-GC
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom