What's new

Weird day with good silver

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a new spot and found a bunch of credit cards and id's which i brought to the cop shop . But i also found a 22gram silver bracelet , 1946 rosie , an 1865 indian head right on the surface! And a couple of wheats . Not bad how ever the bracelet was ringing as a screw cap to zinc ?? I use the whites m6 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441729353.487018.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441729372.062414.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441729390.241682.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441729407.085246.webp
 
Upvote 18
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
great finds!, nice bracelet!
 
Awesome silver finds! Congrats!

I've had clad quarters read as screw caps, a very rusty corroding old bottle cap read as a dime. When it comes up weird always check it, it just maybe the real deal that they mixed with other metals.

It may have been more to do with the shape of the bracelet. The Rosie if laying flat would be a solid very high pitch dime reading, but on it's side it may read penny/dime or even zinc, but the tone still should be high.
I hunt with tone only in real trashy areas.
 
NICE JOB ON THE RETURNS , AND FINDS ARE NOT BAD EITHER .
 
Nice Hunt! Congratz!
 
When my detector BARKS, I dig, that is unless I'm in a heavy trash area. I think there is so much lost/valuables using discrimination. Lucky you dug the Bracelet. Congrats on your digs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom