What's new

Weird finds

k0bgalan

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
275
Reaction score
837
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962.
The two quarters aren't anything special since one is 2024 and the other 2021. The pennies are 2009 and 1982. The other things are vapes or what's left of them. Here is what they are (https://hitzofficial.com/product/hitz-lemon-drizzle-disposable/). What amazes me, is what some folks are willing to inhale just to get high. Not to philosophize, but I think way too many still suffer with PCSS (Post Covid, Stress Syndrome).
 

Attachments

  • Vap.webp
    Vap.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 5
My opinion is that we get exposed to enough toxins without deliberately consuming them. Our body has to deal with them somehow.
 
What amazes me, is what some folks are willing to inhale just to get high. Not to philosophize, but I think way too many still suffer with PCSS (Post Covid, Stress Syndrome).

Can't say. I smoked weed before Covid, during Covid and post-Covid..haven’t noticed
any difference. Also, never got Covid...hell, I didn't even have a cold during that time.

When I inhale, the pressure and screaming in my head from the fullness and tinnitus
quiets down. But, get high? Can't even remember that last time that happened.

My doc gave me the option of Valium..nasty stuff, so I said I'll stick with the ganja,
but thanks for the choice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom