What's new

weird perverted small metal thing

foxracr57

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
I found a small toy thing about the size of a half dollar of a man and woman. It shows all the perverted parts and when you move a lever it looms like there having sex. I dunno what it is or where to find them. It looks old. I can't upload any pics yet but will as soon as I can
 
foxracr57 said:
I found a small toy thing about the size of a half dollar of a man and woman. It shows all the perverted parts and when you move a lever it looms like there having sex. I dunno what it is or where to find them. It looks old. I can't upload any pics yet but will as soon as I can

If it looks anything like this it ain't old.. :-))
 

Attachments

  • perv.webp
    perv.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 738
Upvote 0
Hey that's it lol. What is it called. and where do you get them. Mine was in the ground so it looked old lol. But im still new on guessing age
 
Upvote 0
"Perverted parts"??...Have you any idea how long God worked on those parts? :o
 
Upvote 0
Dano Sverige said:
"Perverted parts"??...Have you any idea how long God worked on those parts? :o
One day or less. So it has been written.
 
Upvote 0
It says "and God created man/woman"...it doesn't say they were complete and fully functional. :read2:
 
Upvote 0
as long term nearly god like beings-- adam and eve had no need to reproduce * but must have had eex "organs" because it said they when god came upon adam and eve in the garden --he saw that they had sowen fig leafs to cover themselves * --upon seeing this god asked them why they had done so--their reply was that they "understood" they were naked and were "ashamed" --- "thus the loss of thier innocence via the knowledge that being "naked is somehow wrong" -- and thus we covered ourselves *

this "sudden burst of knowledge" is how god knew adam and eve had eatten from the tree of knowledge against his orders * -- so with knowledge , they had only to eat of the tree of immortality to become god like --so god placed angels as guardians to prevent that from occuring and then punished adam and eve for disobeying his orders by kicking them out of the pampered garden of eden life style where everything was easy and free --to have men have to to sweat and groan and work hard for a living and for women to have to give birth to childern (since death was now a part of their lives as well)
 
Upvote 0
Evidently not a Marine!!
 
Upvote 0
II`d like to buy about 30 of them for my bro-in-law`s batch party! Where can I find em!? LOL
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom