Weirdest thing ever happened today.

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Last night I went to bed in my bed and this morning I wake up on the couch in another room.
:icon_scratch:
I guess I was sleep walking but it's not the first it has ever happened to me, the other time I got up and went down the hall to my parents' room and I stood in the hall and said "mom" and she woke up and answered and I just walked back to my bed, that time I was fully aware of everything, I just couldn't control myself.

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Montana Jim said:
Your 15 years old... if thats the strangest thing that happens to you - you ain't trying hard enough.

LOL...
What's the strangest thing that has ever happened in your young 44 years of life?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were you Anxious About Something Coming
up today that you Absolutely Didn't want to Miss ?

I Only Slept walked Once that I Remember.

Our School Trip was to New York.
I Got up & Walked to the Bus Stop in the
Middle of the Night.
woke up when I Got halfway there
and had to Knock up the Family
to get back in the House.

Only time in my Life I Wasn't Late
or Didn't miss the Bus.
on a school day

G

gamiller

jlb783 said:
Last night I went to bed in my bed and this morning I wake up on the couch in another room.
:icon_scratch:

It used to be alcohol related when that would happen to me.

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
UncleVinnys said:
Check the back of your neck to see if there are two little red marks . . . 8)

And let us know if you had a "dream" about aliens, OK?
No red marks but my butt was pretty sore.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
jlb783 said:
UncleVinnys said:

If your poop is green and glows in the dark, THEN worry.... :D

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Zephyr said:
jlb783 said:
UncleVinnys said:

If your poop is green and glows in the dark, THEN worry.... :D
OHH NO!!! :sad1:

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Just a little more on the serious, I read in,I think it was the Parade mag yesterday on the side-effects warning on the "sleep aid" medication Ambien that it could cause not only sleep walking, but sleep driving, sleep eating, loss of memory, and even other wierd activities during sleep. You on anything meds like Bud?

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
silverswede said:
Just a little more on the serious, I read in,I think it was the Parade mag yesterday on the side-effects warning on the "sleep aid" medication Ambien that it could cause not only sleep walking, but sleep driving, sleep eating, loss of memory, and even other wierd activities during sleep. You on anything meds like Bud?
I don't take any meds.
And I don't smoke bud

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
One night a few years back i went to bed like any other night and woke up on the kitchen floor and with one hand inside the fridge , lots of drool on the floor . :laughing11: :laughing11: apparently i was thirsty and was holding on to a beer .. i don't take meds or smoke weed either..

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
A-ortiz said:
One night a few years back i went to bed like any other night and woke up on the kitchen floor and with one hand inside the fridge , lots of drool on the floor . :laughing11: :laughing11: apparently i was thirsty and was holding on to a beer .. i don't take meds or smoke weed either..
;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
when I was 15 -- I dreamed over and over again that I was flying thru the air to a far away exotic place (some where asian) ----(it was a out of body experance but I knew nothing of them at the time --only years later do I now know what it was!!)-- mentally speaking while "out of body" traveling I could see the place clear as day in my mind -- after awhile the "dreams" went away --- then at 18 years of age --I went to japan to work on a LNG tanker as a merchant seaman --one day while on shore leave in one of the cities --I stumbled upon the "place" I dreamed of at 15 --it was exactly like I dreamed it was -- now baby thats wierd.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
There are things that I've done while sleepwalking that would make me famous on the internet. Really. But, I think sleep walking comes from being stressed in your life at the current time. I used to tie myself to the bed.

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
ivan salis said:
when I was 15 -- I dreamed over and over again that I was flying thru the air to a far away exotic place (some where asian) ----(it was a out of body experance but I knew nothing of them at the time --only years later do I now know what it was!!)-- mentally speaking while "out of body" traveling I could see the place clear as day in my mind -- after awhile the "dreams" went away --- then at 18 years of age --I went to japan to work on a LNG tanker as a merchant seaman --one day while on shore leave in one of the cities --I stumbled upon the "place" I dreamed of at 15 --it was exactly like I dreamed it was -- now baby thats wierd.
Are you sure that was a dream? Maybe it was real....
And maybe it was.....
The Twilight Zone
do do do do do do do do

mikeofaustin said:
There are things that I've done while sleepwalking that would make me famous on the internet. Really. But, I think sleep walking comes from being stressed in your life at the current time. I used to tie myself to the bed.
I've heard you can sleepwalk if you don't have enough sleep and I had gotten up early and went to bed late the night before.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ivan, are you part Native Indian? (North American).
I have had things like that happen to me.
Or maybe it was the Thai sticks? LOL

Really, I went to a Powow and talked to an old guy about some things I remember that I shouldn't.
He thought I was weird I guess but treated me well and listened.

I was a little boy running down a medow. A tepee was up there and I was running as fast as I could to a small lake.
There were bad things happening there and I wanted away from them.
I ran into the lake and lay on the bottom as people shot at me.
I don't remember if it was arrows or bullets.
Then the people left.
I laid on the bottom of the lake a long time.
That's all I remember about my dream.
Looking up at the people shooting at me as I lay on the bottom of the lake.

This dream started after I followed a coyote across the Mohave desert when I was 4 or 5 yrs. old.
I was living there with my grandparents.
I was trying to make friends with the "puppy".
My Gma followed my tracks and gave me a whupping for running off like that.
(She also whupped me for playing with tarantulas and black widow spiders.)

Years later, I was a camp councilor for a Parks and Rec thing and I saw the same medow.
I had been swimming for many years and had learned to hold my breathe for up to 3 min.

No one shot at me and there was no tepee but it was the same.
I so wanted to run down there and be under the water. Looking up.

My Indian is Cherokee and not even close to Oregon where this happened.
But this is what I remember in my dreams.

Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions