OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure, it shows up in mine.. Did you try logging out completely and log in again.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you resubscribe?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you resubscribe?
Yeah, I just did that. Still though, I wonder of anyone else that replied to that thread has/d the same problem? The only reason I noticed it was because I was looking at the "what's new" page and saw this thread about the new forum. That's when I realized the other thread wasn't showing anymore in my subscribed threads. At any rate my problem is solved. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I just did that. Still though, I wonder of anyone else that replied to that thread has/d the same problem? The only reason I noticed it was because I was looking at the "what's new" page and saw this thread about the new forum. That's when I realized the other thread wasn't showing anymore in my subscribed threads. At any rate my problem is solved. :icon_thumleft:

Maybe it broke your subscription when I moved it to this forum.:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread