What's new

Welcome Vances Metal Detectors !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,791
Reaction score
76,214
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Vance's Metal Detectors !

Welcome to the TreasureNet Vendor Family Petrie :thumbsup:
 
Cool! Way to go Jeremy, I'll let you know when my new F75 Ltd shows up. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

For anyone that doesn't know, you will not find a better deal or a nicer guy to deal with than Jeremy @ Vance's Metal Detectors.

Thank you.
Richard
 
Cool! Way to go Jeremy, I'll let you know when my new F75 Ltd shows up. I feel like a kid at Christmas. For anyone that doesn't know, you will not find a better deal or a nicer guy to deal with than Jeremy @ Vance's Metal Detectors. Thank you. Richard

Thanks a lot Richard and your ltd is on it's way ill email you the shipping info
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom