Thanks for the tip RingDing, I don't put anything past Brinks, but let them do their worst, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the Federal Govt, have both checked me out thoroughly for various licences and permits, I doubt me the banks could do worse

Anyway, I am posting this on dial-up ahhhg! from an undisclosed location in Myrtle Beach, which i discovered today, is bank heaven, (if quantity of banks close together is heaven) I counted 25 on my way to supper! By the way, Brinks did finally show up with my boxes Friday, 2 hours before we hit the road, so I just took one, and searched in the car ( made my wife drive) did OK, my boxes are the small 500$ ones, pulled 9 40% and one 1964 Kennedy. So, that was something, and I have the other box waiting for when I get home. I'm going to check the banks down here this week, and hit the beach with the MD, so Ill let y'all know how I do, hang in there and keep pulling silver!
RD