What's new

Well....from one extreme to the other!

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day (Thursday) when I was driving home from work the fall colors were stunning! I stopped to take a pic of one of my local lakes I hunt.
62ececa6c12fb9141a47f21bd614bd62.jpg

After Labor Day they start dropping all lakes in my area. This makes it quite nice for hunting. Here's another lake beach shot. You want even find a tie wire here!
ca2479dbd1cb0f2cc2ef7c814bf0dcbc.jpg

So, I figured I go and visit a couple this morn on Saturday. NOT! This is what I was greeted by when I got up!
2e65e44e2fb32790fb707e5efc7c03c5.jpg
597c2825ee29a218e6368f4fd7f2f134.jpg

Oh well, maybe tomorrow? Lol!
Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beautiful pictures All! Good eyes!
73º last night in SoCal and I was freezing! Lol!:laughing7:
But warm on the beach today and super clear!8-)
 
84 here today.
 
AAAArrrggg!! You guys are Killing me with the tropical pic's ...:BangHead:
 
Is this better OBN?


154eabdb99618cc8b8a14584a884af37.jpg
 
How's this.........

image-1894650455.webp
 
TH
Is this better OBN?
Thank You, that picture is now my wallpaper background.

OBN0337.webp
 
Correct me if I'm wrong! Does this area have clay type mud and turtle grass in some area's? It sure looks familiar. Great video.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom