What's new

Well I did it - I threw down on a SunRay probe for my SE

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got it yesterday and its all connected up and just waiting to be used out in the field!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Oh man, you are going to be stylin' now! Congrats on a great addition to your setup!
 
It's going to be tough to keep pace with you on Saturday ;D

See ya!
watercolor
 
Race ya to the bottom of the hole....
 
Woo-hoo! Awesome! I could tell you were excited about it when I called you! Congrats!

Richard and I are just SO happy for you!
 

Attachments

  • Joe and Richard.webp
    Joe and Richard.webp
    131.2 KB · Views: 185
As a matter of fact, I am not right, and as a matter of fact, it WAS Walgreens. How did you know?

Richard and I both have a lot of fans.

Joe
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
twistidd said:
As a matter of fact, I am not right, and as a matter of fact, it WAS Walgreens. How did you know?

Richard and I both have a lot of fans.

Joe

If I told you how they PRICE items would you believe me ... :wink:

That's how I know ...

~ Nick ~

PS ~ I am SURE ... ::) Richard is a BIG FAN of the "BOX" fan ...


lol!
 
;D
 
That is the #1 accessory for your Explorer IMHO. You will love it! HH
 
You'll like it, Fiend. I still fall back on my handheld for narrowing down small targets after I use the Sunray, though. Old habits die hard I guess.

Great photo, Joe!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom