pepperpump
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Messages
- 971
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Manassas Park, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
believe it or not it was ok. I got mostly 50's pennies. Here is what I got:
6 foriegn
10 59 and before pennies (only 6 wheats---mostly 59's)
---oldest was a 1940
4 canadian pennies including a 1929 canada penny
Question, does anyone know if the 29' canada peeny is worth anything more?
Also, I tried a 5 rolls of dimes and did manage to pull 1 1947 dime. Not bad for the first time at dimes. I like them and may try them some more. I tried 5 rolls of nickels but only found 3 pre-60 nickels with an oldest one of 1941. Still not bad. Happy CRH everyone!
Pepperpump
6 foriegn
10 59 and before pennies (only 6 wheats---mostly 59's)
---oldest was a 1940
4 canadian pennies including a 1929 canada penny
Question, does anyone know if the 29' canada peeny is worth anything more?
Also, I tried a 5 rolls of dimes and did manage to pull 1 1947 dime. Not bad for the first time at dimes. I like them and may try them some more. I tried 5 rolls of nickels but only found 3 pre-60 nickels with an oldest one of 1941. Still not bad. Happy CRH everyone!
Pepperpump

Upvote
0







