What's new

Well it friggn happened again!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it frigg'n happened again!

I'm beside myself right now. I got my Sand Shark back Thursday evening and Friday morning I took it to the beach. I spent 8 hours in the water and it worked fine. Today we couldn't go in the water because the surf was just unreal. So I spent about 2 hours ankle to knee deep searching the break with the SS. Then it took a crap on me again! It did the exact same thing as before. Took it back to the car and pulled the plate off and there was water in there again! When I got it back the ticket said something about the coil wire leaking and it failed a pressure test when they got it from me. I really couldn't read the hand writing. But it appears the didn't fix the damn thing. I'm pissed!
DC
 
Upvote 0
Re: Well it frigg'n happened again!

Call em and talk to Rusty - he'll get ya right.

As for the leak, I assume you do have the o ring seal intact, lubed, and in track right.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom