What's new

WELL... the shells were found while detecting

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did some cooking last night - my famous seafood stuffing
shrimp, scallops and lobster in there
- I use quahog shells I find on R.I. beachs while detecting
they are great to bake in

DSC00001.webp
 
Upvote 0
You're invited for dinner, Casper; bring that seafood dish with you, please:hello2:

Looks so deeeeeeeeeelicious!


Lorraine
 
did some cooking last night - my famous seafood stuffing
shrimp, scallops and lobster in there
- I use quahog shells I find on R.I. beachs while detecting
they are great to bake in

View attachment 1058267
What's the closest airport to you? :laughing7:
 
OMG! Sign me up! Looks like an awesome dish. Please share the recipe.
 
Just add Tabasco, and a Coors Light out of the freezer... good stuff right there. Enjoy!
 
Looks delish!
 
Some serious eats there!
 
How do you have the time and desire to go detecting with food like that and a Portuguese girlfriend waiting for you at home? hahaha. Anyway, nice picture and a great use of the shells. It shows that not all treasures are gold.
 
the thirsty clam...
 
That looks deelish!
 
did some cooking last night - my famous seafood stuffing
shrimp, scallops and lobster in there
- I use quahog shells I find on R.I. beachs while detecting
they are great to bake in

View attachment 1058267
That looks amazing Casper when I enlarged the photo I could almost taste it.
 
man that looks good!Only thing I see missing is the cold beer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom