๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today w a hunting buddy to what we both thought was an amazing spot, turns out it was a dud, alot of fill dirt everywhere. The very first target dug was this 1896 indianhead by myself just seconds after my coil hit the dirt, and it was all downhill from there, nothing but 70s clad, trash, and the one fired roundball I got, we both left this house scratching our heads in confusion. The place was built in 1844 but the first sign we shouldve noticed was the fact that the GIGANTIC trees roots werent exposed, filled over with dirt, my Silver streak of 5 straight hunts w silver came to an end. Oh well at least I got my 7th indian this yr. Thanks 4 looking and hh,
Chris.
SAM_0765.JPGSAM_0764.JPG

Upvote 10
Awesome green indian. I have yet to find one. Jealous...

Nice finds!

Cjon, Im feeling your pain..I myself had more than one spot researched out that SHOULD have produced silver out the ying-yang, but it seems just because the property is old doesn't mean it will produce. Then I have had newer spots cough up some crazy stuff..figures. All we can do is keep the coil to the ground and keep hunting! thx for sharing..ddf

that Indian looks Great :notworthy:

Awesome Indian! I wish I could find more of them up here in Canada:tongue3:

Isn't that always the way? You go to a new spot that you're excited about. The very first hit? Indianhead!! You say, "ALRIGHT! Lets go!!"

Then, nothing. LOL

Anyway, with me, that found indian head makes the hunt a success! Doesn't matter what else is found.

Nice one!

Good job on finding the Indian. Hadn't found one in quite awhile down here.

Anyway, with me, that found indian head makes the hunt a success! Doesn't matter what else is found.

Nice one!
Yes sir, very glad to have it. Very nice detail on it too

How can you call that a bust? That IH is a real beauty! I think it may be because you had such a great first target right off the bat. The best looking site I hunted really disappointed me. If zinc canning lids were valuable, I could have retired, lol.

The IH is in really nice shape. :thumbsup:

How can you call that a bust? That IH is a real beauty! I think it may be because you had such a great first target right off the bat. The best looking site I hunted really disappointed me. If zinc canning lids were valuable, I could have retired, lol.

Ehh, maybe not a total bust, just getting out was a win even though the weather was miserable. Digging that IH right off the bat just set the bar high, sometimes ill hit a good target and think "it doesn't matter what else I find". I was lucky to hit such a nice indian so im happy w that

Hey whadifind, you gave me my 1000th like on tnet, im honored lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back