What's new

Well, whos gettin it........

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, who's gettin' it........

I am, supposedly 'til about Tuesday :BangHead:

ScreenHunter_61 Nov. 28 18.34.webp
 
It's been non-stop here since Wednesday day night. I was hoping to get some detecting in over the long weekend, but right now everything is deep mud or frozen.
 
Yep. That's us. Nice picture! lol
It has been a wet fall this year.
 
Fishin's been slow and too wet now to MD. Wonder where I stashed that quart of apple pie :headbang:

Hopefully it goes NE quicker than it builds and comes in.

ScreenHunter_63 Nov. 28 21.30.webp
 
Hey! I'm NE...of you. Lets just push it North...:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom