What's new

Well yall said it would happen

jbc465

Full Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
237
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
This Labor Day my buddy and I went to the island to do some hunting. The surfs been up a little bit but still able to hunt in the water with my CTX. I was digging every signal while in the beach mode. Well it happened. Got my coil over a gold ring. Was I surprised then about thirty minutes latter I dig a high school class ring. Wow from no rings to two in one day. Thanks for all the encouragement I received from everyone.

image-3404599980.webp



image-1941920730.webp
 
Upvote 0
It just takes practice:thumbsup: The more you practice the more you will find !! And yes luck plays a big role.
 
congrats man, many more to come your way
 
Nice scoops there !! Congrats on the two rings =)
 
Nice days fun there, love those class rings

powered by pull tabs
 
Rings are always good
 
Congrats! you can never find enough rings :)
 
Congrats. The hook just sets deeper now. This is a sick hobby.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice hunt congrats on a two gold ring day
 
Congrats on terrific detecting , jbc!:thumbsup:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom