What's new

Wells Fargo fee

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Curious as to how many out there are getting hit up for the $7.50 a box fee now. I noticed someone from Wisconsin stated they were getting it, along with another member. So that seems to be on a broad scale. So if your ordering from WF has it reached you yet.....
 
Upvote 0
reached one branch the end of '08 but they needed to get out of the half dollar business, they were getting in 20 boxes every Mon, Wed, Fri and I could only get 4 at a time. Stupid competition was taking boxes out to the parking lot, searching and coming right back in to dump- major hassel for the vault ladies. HH Mark
 
Tri city national bank SE Wisconsin 11 cents per roll.


Stay out!!! :tongue3:
 
I do about 1 box of halves a month at a number of different banks, no fees yet. I also do pennies , dimes and nickels.
 
1 do 1-2 boxes per month.....through a different bank of course
 
No fees from Wells for me as of yet.
 
Dont do wells but no fees here either they order for me with out asking so far.
 
My bank orders from WF. No fees yet, but I only order one box per week. Thinking about jumping to 3, and will see if the tellers say otherwise.

apush :read2:
 
Getting them seems easy getting rid of them is a little bit more tricky for me any way.
 
I bought a box of halves from Wells Fargo (Denver area) & NO fee... :laughing7:
Bob
 
It looks like fees will be coming from all banks soon. I just got forwarned from Pennstar today. I hope I'm wrong.
 
that will be the way all the banks get rid of us. one of my dump banks charges me 3.00 per bag to dump and i have to purchase the bags too. would hate to get a fee on the supply end too, but it is probably coming
 
No fees for me, and they even offer to carry the boxes to my car ! I counter with" What are you saying I'm too old to carry these boxes out? I'll carry you and the boxes out ! :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Ya! >:( I live in the Colorado Springs, CO area, and my Wells Fargo is now charging $7.50 on my box's of halves too. But, they only do it with halves since otherwise it would screw with businesses that needed them to use to give out change, so just buy box's of halves from other banks, that don't charge, and buy boxes of other coin from them to search. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: (cents, nickels, dimes, quarters...etc.)
 
I get most of my boxes from WF (pennies to HD). They have never charged me a fee. I have my personal and corporate accounts there and always go through the branch manager.
 
I ordered a box of halves from Wells Fargo 2 weeks ago, said they would call me, never did..??
They have a free coin counter in their Littleton branch so that's my dumping bank for now...
I opened an account with Chase in Littleton, already got one box of halves from them & I get a fresh box every Tuesday afternoon... NO charge so far... :hello2:
Bob
 
do you need to have an account with wells fargo to order half dollar rolls?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom