What's new

Went 2 for 3 on New Spots

JBnNC

Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
583
Reaction score
1,842
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to a CW area this weekend and took a stab in the dark on 3 different sites. My buddy and I spent 4 hours at the first property with no luck, but the next 2 produced a few items. The photos are of my finds and include an eagle-I cuff button and a lead scabbard tip....my friend found several bullets and an eagle button.--JB
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail (1).webp
    thumbnail (1).webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 106
  • thumbnail (2).webp
    thumbnail (2).webp
    73 KB · Views: 102
  • thumbnail.webp
    thumbnail.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
nice finds congrats..
 
Nice! Is that finial tip made out of lead? Could it have been camp carved from a bullet?
 
Great finds, Congrats!!
 
Nice! Is that finial tip made out of lead? Could it have been camp carved from a bullet?
The tip is lead....not sure if it's a carved bullet or not but it's very crudely made....hopefully we'll get a couple more opinions.
 
Really neat finds, like the button...
 
I went to a CW area this weekend and took a stab in the dark on 3 different sites. My buddy and I spent 4 hours at the first property with no luck, but the next 2 produced a few items. The photos are of my finds and include an eagle-I cuff button and a lead scabbard tip....my friend found several bullets and an eagle button.--JB

Nice finds JB

Look's like a Richmond Sharpes there to but my time away may have my bullet ID getting rusty .

Glad 1 of yr sites paid off .

Have a great 2021.
 
That home made finial is really sweet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom