What's new

Went from Ford to Chevrolet - also, found great detecting comedy show

rastinirv

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
648
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last time I posted I had found a few old Ford parts. Today I didn't find much but I did find this 1920s-1930s Chevy bowtie emblem. It's brass and still has some enamel on it.

Also, my wife found a British comedy on Netflix streaming called Detectorists. I've watched three episodes so far and it's a very good, funny, humane show about two friends who detect together. Check it out if you didn't already know about it!

chevy.webp
 
Upvote 2
So I'm in my garage, standing at my work bench tinkering around. I open treasurenet and see this post. I look up, and directly in front of me 2 feet from my face is this:ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450751954.628258.webp

I found mine in an old falling down farmhouse. Definitely a cool piece of automotive history, nice find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom