What's new

Went hunting at a new spot.

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy and I went to a new spot. It wasnt very big but we kept gridding the same spot and kept giving up coins and token. We got 1 large cent; 4 indian heads 59,63,63,65; 1 Flying eagle; 1 Merc dime; 4 Civil War Patrioic Tokens; 2 Civil War Store Cards; 3 Civil War Eagle buttons; 2 crotal bells; and I got what I thought was a trigger guard but my buddy thought it was a door pull.
 

Attachments

  • slatf1103.webp
    slatf1103.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 115
  • cdsla6.webp
    cdsla6.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 138
  • cdsla6b.webp
    cdsla6b.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 142
  • cdsla7.webp
    cdsla7.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 146
  • cdsla7b.webp
    cdsla7b.webp
    12 KB · Views: 147
  • cdsla8.webp
    cdsla8.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 137
  • cdsla8b.webp
    cdsla8b.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 148
  • cdsla9.webp
    cdsla9.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 147
  • cdsla9b.webp
    cdsla9b.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 142
  • cdsla10.webp
    cdsla10.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 153
  • cdsla10b.webp
    cdsla10b.webp
    16 KB · Views: 141
  • cdsla11.webp
    cdsla11.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 141
  • cdsla11b.webp
    cdsla11b.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 142
Wow nice recoveries! Love all them tokens!
 
Congrats on the very productive hunt. I love to see old coins in the hole.
 
Great ! I would pound that spot again :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome digs!!! Love the hard to find CW tokens and Flying Eagle!! Congrats man!!
 
Awesome finds. I love the tokens! Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom