What's new

Went hunting today in rain at old campground

victhedog

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
504
Reaction score
273
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found two Indian cents one 1899 other 1903 plus large group of 1940's to 1960's
Four zinc pennies
Two Mercury Dimes 1943 other 1944

Plus large group of other coins
planing return hunt this week
 

Attachments

  • zp.webp
    zp.webp
    58 KB · Views: 193
  • q.webp
    q.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 179
  • p.webp
    p.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 175
  • md.webp
    md.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 26
Love the old campgrounds! Except for the aluminum blobs... Nice hunt!
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
What a blast that would have been, and you have some good finds for your time. Congrats!
 
Congratulations on the finds! I love the old copper coins.
 
Really Nice ! I'd get rained on if I could find those coins - Finding two silver quarters is an indication you may not have a ton
of competition hunting that campground (or they were blown out by all the trash !)
 
Really Nice ! I'd get rained on if I could find those coins - Finding two silver quarters is an indication you may not have a ton
of competition hunting that campground (or they were blown out by all the trash !)
Best thing was almost no trash
one old can and some old steel
 
Do you get the sense that this place is on a lot of people's radar ? , or not so much ...(other detectorists )
 
Do you get the sense that this place is on a lot of people's radar ? , or not so much ...(other detectorists )

Think I was first to hit this spot well off the the beaten path
 
Cool digs. :thumbsup: Did those IHPs come out that color?
 
nice assortment of finds there.
 
Def worth the rain man!
 
Congrats on the nice saves !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom