victhedog Hero Member Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 504 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Location Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA Detector(s) used Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 7, 2015 #1 Found a key and a bullet. Both at 6 inches or deeper Upvote 4
DirtStalker Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,258 Reaction score 3,337 Golden Thread 3 Location Upstate SC 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2015 #2 VDog it won't be long before you are finding and posting some really great finds. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Keep Digging
VDog it won't be long before you are finding and posting some really great finds. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Keep Digging
victhedog Hero Member Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 504 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Location Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA Detector(s) used Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 7, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I'm in the fun curve of learning new detector not bad for find in my yard that I have been over for last few years if I find a coin I would be shocked
I'm in the fun curve of learning new detector not bad for find in my yard that I have been over for last few years if I find a coin I would be shocked
XLTer Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2012 Messages 639 Reaction score 305 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Pa. Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2015 #4 My buddy has a V3i . Awesome machine !