went out yesterday

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to an oder park. hunted most of the area and playground turning up nothing but tabs and a couple 2001 dimes on the playground. I figured this place would house some older stuff. Well I went up on a hill (the middle of nowhere, no picnic tables or anything there and there never has been) and got a REALLY GOOD SIGNAL Well I dug it and poped a quarter up (and me being oddly dumb) I replaced the plug without checking the hole, well I look down and a nickle is laying there that had just fell from the plug well I removed the plug and checked it and got a good signal, dug about 2" more and poped out another quarter. I checked the hole and still got a signal in the one wall so I dug it out and I poped out another quarter. then got no signal so I filled it in started detecting and about 6" away from the edge of that hole I got a signal and I dug 2 pennies a nickle and another quarter before it quit reading. So I pulled 4 quarters 2 nickles and two pennies basically from the same hole.. Got home late last night and went to bed so I still havent cleaned the dates. I don't think they are old but it's pretty cool pulling a dollar twelve from one hole :).laters and HH
Scavenger

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread