diggin jimmy hoffa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2007
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 42
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in Michiana
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Went Swingin' at the Motel
Got out Saturday with xGregx at a local motel that was built in the mid to late 1950's. Man talk about hard diggin. About 3inches under the turf was the small limestone gravel that just made your hands ache when retrieving a target. Greg pulled the only wheatie. No silver, but we were close. Most all of the change that we pulled was from the early 60's. I pulled a token that said "No Cash Value" on the one side and "Pocket Change" on the other.
Sorry no pics of the finds as they were nothing spectacular, and clad is clad.
Here's a pic. of the Motel
HH
DJH
Got out Saturday with xGregx at a local motel that was built in the mid to late 1950's. Man talk about hard diggin. About 3inches under the turf was the small limestone gravel that just made your hands ache when retrieving a target. Greg pulled the only wheatie. No silver, but we were close. Most all of the change that we pulled was from the early 60's. I pulled a token that said "No Cash Value" on the one side and "Pocket Change" on the other.
Sorry no pics of the finds as they were nothing spectacular, and clad is clad.
Here's a pic. of the Motel
HH
DJH


We then hit it for home. I had fun...I thought we did good conversation as there was never a lull in conversation during the hour + drive. I'm a talker as a matter of fact the hubby sez that when I get on a roll he feels he needs a squirt bottle , mist the tongue to keep it moist. 









