What's new

Went to Battle Creek after work Sept 24th

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the spot that I've been hunting there and made some good finds after work. Didn't find any silver coins but made some good ones anyway!
 

Attachments

  • sept24.1.webp
    sept24.1.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 205
  • sept24.2.webp
    sept24.2.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 212
  • sept24.3.webp
    sept24.3.webp
    127 KB · Views: 207
nice finds as usual, I'm gettin used to seeing those old coins with that red background. you're doin good work....keep it up. HH
 
here's more from the same spot on the 25th
 

Attachments

  • sept25.1.webp
    sept25.1.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 202
  • sept25.2.webp
    sept25.2.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 178
Nice finds Giant! You are an inspiration. :thumbsup:

Keep digging!
 
Sweet finds! Whats that coin in the center?

Good luck,
HH.
 
BandB1 said:
Sweet finds! Whats that coin in the center?

Good luck,
HH.
It's an English penny.
 

Attachments

  • Englishpenny.webp
    Englishpenny.webp
    151.3 KB · Views: 158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom