What's new

West Coast of Florida Hunting

JackInFlorida

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the rest of the week off and am REALLY trying to find an excuse to head over to the west coast of Florida to hunt. Anyone want to hook up and do some hunting? Thinking DeSoto park, but would be willing to head over to any well used beaches over there. Would prefer to have beaches that are pooch friendly, since my hunting buddy is just as desperate to get out of here!

Jack
 
Me and and my friend are thinking about hitting up Fort deSoto on Saturday...
I don't know of many pet-friendly beaches, but Fort deSoto does have a dog park, which is where his wife will probably go while we're hunting. You're welcome to come join us if you'd like...

Bran <><
 
Hey Jack,
I live in Palm Coast and want to get back into detecting. It's been awhile since I was out there.
Maybe we can hookup sometime.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom