What's new

West Kentucky

digger42071

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Master Hunter 7
Coin master 6DB
Anyone around Madisonville Hopkinsville wanting to detect? I'm new to the area and like to find a club near here or people to hunt with.

Thanks
Michael
 
Anyone around Madisonville Hopkinsville wanting to detect? I'm new to the area and like to find a club near here or people to hunt with.

Thanks
Michael

I live in Madisonville. Should receive my new AT Pro soon. I don't know of any sites as of now, but a quick look in the records of the county clerk should solve that problem. Most folks are pollite down home people that prob would give permission to hunt on their family land. Give me a shout.
 
Wonder if you can still hunt in the park? The ball field dates back to the twenties. My uncle found done good coins there in the eighties.
 
Danny here...check out my topic in general disscusions..Jesse James find..Im in w ky too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom