Western Eastern magazine

snoogieman

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2008
Hickory, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
tesoro golden sabre II, Whites MXT Pro, Deeptech Vista X and Vista Gold, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what is going on with this magazine. I've been trying to get into my subscription but I can't get in and they are not sending me link to change password.They went to digital

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
I see they have an email but no phone listed.
I have sent emails to the editor and no reply. Can't figure what is going on. Won't let me in but keeps sending me email to open my new month magazine. Recognizes my email address but won't reply.?????

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youā€™ve probably seen that they have a ā€˜facebookā€™ page, but it hasnā€™t seen any activity since September last year:

https://www.facebook.com/westerneasterntreasures/

Hope Iā€™m wrong but I would strongly suspect that theyā€™ve gone bust and no-one has taken down the website or deactivated the automatic Emails itā€™s sending out. It may not stop doing that until their annual registration fee for the domain expires.

Peopleā€™s Publishing Company at 4858 W. Pico Blvd #354, Los Angeles, CA 90019 has a listed phone number of: (310) 929-0709

Good luck, but I suspect it will either go unanswered or give you a ā€˜number not in serviceā€™ message.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sent emails to the editor and no reply. Can't figure what is going on. Won't let me in but keeps sending me email to open my new month magazine. Recognizes my email address but won't reply.?????
Sorry for problems. Sounds like the Biden Administration running it now.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for problems. Sounds like the Biden Administration running it now.
THIS IS PROBABLY THE PROBLEM HAHAHAAHAH Thanks Travelker777 for the morning CHUCKLE !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread