P Pi9meat Tenderfoot Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Yo, I recently annihilated a rock with a stump grinder at work.. here are two fragments I recovered.. it grinds down and sparkles under light.. it's heavy and mildly magnetic (Rare earth magnet) .. Any ideas? Thanks
Yo, I recently annihilated a rock with a stump grinder at work.. here are two fragments I recovered.. it grinds down and sparkles under light.. it's heavy and mildly magnetic (Rare earth magnet) .. Any ideas? Thanks
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2019 #2 not a meteorite, just metal slag.
P Pi9meat Tenderfoot Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Ok .. yea thanks for replying and ruining my dreams you prick! Last edited: Nov 2, 2019