I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2020 #21 Hey GREAT STORY THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2020 #22 I thought Arrc and some of you might like to see my 1860s era percussion cap whale gun. Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2020 Thread Owner #23 I do Gunsil. Great piece. I also like that "little red wagon" you got on the floor in background ::P
gunsil Silver Member Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 3,881 Reaction score 6,210 Golden Thread 0 Location lower hudson valley, N.Y. Detector(s) used safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2020 #24 Here ya go ARRC, funky cascabel and carriage, but the wheels are dished. Came out of a GAR post in VT. Sounds great!! I have a bunch of these things lying around my living room, I may have a problem. For some reason you have to click twice on the top photos to get them aligned properly. Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
Here ya go ARRC, funky cascabel and carriage, but the wheels are dished. Came out of a GAR post in VT. Sounds great!! I have a bunch of these things lying around my living room, I may have a problem. For some reason you have to click twice on the top photos to get them aligned properly.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 29, 2020 #25 Thank you for sharing!
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2020 Thread Owner #26 Gunsil... your photos look like they were taken whilst you were hanging upside down... lol :P What are ya... Spiderman ? ? ?
Gunsil... your photos look like they were taken whilst you were hanging upside down... lol :P What are ya... Spiderman ? ? ?