What's new

whale

steve71

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
tastes not to bad.i would never eat whale but i did out of respect for my friends wifes mother.her village hunts these as they have for thousands of years.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04526.webp
    DSC04526.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 268
did it taste like chicken. That what people say everything taste like if you have not try it before. Just kidding I have never try it either. But good for you.....Matt
 
Why not try it at least once? I always thought sushi looked bad. Then I tried it and now I like to have some at least once a month. You never know.
 
Hmmm, raw mammal.
 

Steve,
I too have had muktuk from both Bowhead and Beluga. Also some of the Bowhead meat. Ain't my thing, though. Only in Alaska!lol You on the wrong forum, son. This ain't the headhunting forum! Any good flint lately? mike walker
 
kwaknet said:

Steve,
I too have had muktuk from both Bowhead and Beluga. Also some of the Bowhead meat. Ain't my thing, though. Only in Alaska!lol You on the wrong forum, son. This ain't the headhunting forum! Any good flint lately? mike walker
no flint for me lately but people at nachos has been scoring aslo big stuff montells perds covingtons bells angustra calf creek on last dig!!!!! my frinds are going again.this is only pic i got of the finds.they told me that a buttknife with no cortex and perfectl also found
 

Attachments

  • DSC04540.webp
    DSC04540.webp
    23 KB · Views: 161
Sweetass Covington, Steve!

Glad you are finding some. I haven't even been out this year. Plan to hit Cypress creekk soon, and go see my grand babies. Maybe she will pump out some paleo fpr me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom