What's new

What a coincidence!

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today i called my mother to tell her im going metal detecting and told her im going to find a seated liberty coin went out for 3 hours and as i was leaving i found this ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432143871.979252.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432143934.155918.webp wow what a day also found this in the hole too ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1432144019.099532.webp1881 indian head
 
Upvote 14
Great finds. Next time you go call her and tell her you gonna find a chest filled with Gold. Now if you never post again we'll just assume you're on vacation on your island.
 
Tell her G.I.B. is going to win the lotto.

Super sweet find. I've never found one myself, so- jealous...
 
Tell her G.I.B. is going to win the lotto.

Super sweet find. I've never found one myself, so- jealous...

Dang I wish I'd thought of that..lol
 
That's Awesome!!

Do me a favor and post on here that deershed on here will be finding a few silver dollars and a cache of gold. Lol
 
Nice seated and IH .... a splendid combo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom