What's new

What a Great Day

MrDigsit

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dayton Oh.
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500
No I didn't go detecting today but look what my wonderful wife got me as an anniversary gift. Sweeet!
 

Attachments

  • 100_2114.webp
    100_2114.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 289
awesome gift! I just got a new lesche digger this week for my b-day! great presents!
 
:icon_thumright: wtg she's a keeper
 
Sweet indeed. You have a loving, thoughtful wife.

:wink: RR

anniversary_graphics_03.gif​
 
Its really great to have a wife that supports my hobby.
 
Yes she is a keeper. What did you get her for her anniversary.......Matt
 
HMM you don't suppose that she is trying to tell you something?? Get out of the house, go play and leave me in peace ????? Or go work off some of that couch potatoe fat.?? ehehe

Apol my friend, but I just couldn't resist. Hi to a wonderful,l lovin wife for me .

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I forgot to ask "who does the digging", snicker
 
mlayers said:
Yes she is a keeper. What did you get her for her anniversary.......Matt

Actually I did good this year. She lost her engagement ring about a year ago and I replaced it. It was worth it in more ways than one :wink:
 
Real de Tayopa said:
HMM you don't suppose that she is trying to tell you something?? Get out of the house, go play and leave me in peace ????? Or go work off some of that couch potatoe fat.?? ehehe

Apol my friend, but I just couldn't resist. Hi to a wonderful,l lovin wife for me .

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I forgot to ask "who does the digging", snicker

You could of hit the nail on the head.
 
plehbah said:
The Propointer and the Lesche digger are both very serious pieces of gear. They will both make your hunting time more enjoyable.

I used the propointer today and I don't know how I did without it all these years.
 
Did she lose her ring in the water or on land. If he know about where she lost it we can always look for it......Matt
 
mlayers said:
Did she lose her ring in the water or on land. If he know about where she lost it we can always look for it......Matt

We think she lost it in the yard but I've been all over it with no luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom