fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I went creek hunting for indian artifacts the other day but someone had beat us to the spot. All I found were a few bone fragments, some pottery shards and the little snail(?) looking fossils. What are they called? Attachments 9 2 2018.webp 264.1 KB · Views: 144
I went creek hunting for indian artifacts the other day but someone had beat us to the spot. All I found were a few bone fragments, some pottery shards and the little snail(?) looking fossils. What are they called?
W Whiplash016 Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 101 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2018 #2 Gastropods
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks.