What's new

What are these stone tools?

Nancy Olympia WA

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Looking for help identifying these tools found in the 60's by my Dad digging near our barn on Puget Island in the middle of Columbia River, Cathlamet, WA (SW Washington).

Lots of arrowheads too, but don't know what happened to them.

We moved away from that farm when my parent's divorced when I was 5. I always wanted to go back to that property to look for more artifacts but the barn was torn down in the 70's.

Help appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Stone tools 008 resized.webp
    Stone tools 008 resized.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 330
  • Stone tools 006 resized.webp
    Stone tools 006 resized.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Stone tools 008 resized.webp
    Stone tools 008 resized.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 289
Welcome to Tnet Nancy Olympia WA :hello:

IMO stone tools indeed :hello2:

Bet you some of the folks from Tnet American Indian Artifacts forum will drop by and help with ID's :read2:
 
Upvote 0
interesting artifacts.The one in the middle looks like a pestal....used to grind grain.I have an artifact that I have been looking to id that has a very similar pattern (black squares) as your pestal and I have allways beleved it to be an Eskimo piece. Hopefully someone can help. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom