What's new

What are these ?

Traceejean

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
72
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Big pine ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Needed to know what kind and what they could be worth if anything ! 4056CC30-2715-4947-B191-6B723C9423A4.webp4056CC30-2715-4947-B191-6B723C9423A4.webp
 
You need to take better pictures with some light on the subject. But, from what I can tell your item looks somewhat like Garnet.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
very valuable I have a buch for sale Im willing to bundle and negotiate on the down low
 
Upvote 0
just kiddin put them on the rock and gem forum they ca. ID them Im sure cool finds though
 
Upvote 0
Traceejean, as A2coins indicated, you'll have better luck getting your rocks/minerals correctly identified by posting the photos in TreasureNet's "Rocks/Gems" forum, located here:
Rocks/Gems
 
Upvote 0
Where those found in some of the lava rock flows out that way? I think there's a place in Lone Pine or Maybe Bishop that sells rocks and minerals. If they're not interested in buying them, they should be able to identify what you have.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
5DF9A4D3-F9A2-4719-827B-28B095DCC92E.webp
Thank you ! Saw your profile pic you children ? Just had to share with you my son a grass dancer
I’m Paiute from the Owens valley ��good luck to you and finding your treasures
 
Upvote 0
Oh geezs I was turn to quick reply to aA2 coins ..must’ve did it wrong
Still so new to treasure net and this prospecting .. thanks to everyone who responded to my what is it and for the info on rocks and gems forum will do that ASAP !
Good luck to all finding your treasures ��⚒
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom