What's new

What are they and their value?

guatica

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have three beautiful punch bowls. Two, I believe are quite valuable but not sure what they are or the value they have. One has a real silver edge that needs to be polished. One is extra large. My husband has lost his work and I thought these might bring in some money. I don't want to over or under price. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 36690374_10156299782865482_3553933021935566848_n.webp
    36690374_10156299782865482_3553933021935566848_n.webp
    247.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 36700252_10156299782660482_4588345005772374016_n.webp
    36700252_10156299782660482_4588345005772374016_n.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 36711077_10156299782465482_6782529478154256384_n.webp
    36711077_10156299782465482_6782529478154256384_n.webp
    295.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 36678009_10156299784325482_1619205097248522240_n.webp
    36678009_10156299784325482_1619205097248522240_n.webp
    262.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 36710772_10156299784545482_3385902571192320000_n.webp
    36710772_10156299784545482_3385902571192320000_n.webp
    205.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 36728454_10156299784790482_2552802739675463680_n.webp
    36728454_10156299784790482_2552802739675463680_n.webp
    296.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 36750156_10156299786395482_7737216307652722688_n.webp
    36750156_10156299786395482_7737216307652722688_n.webp
    222.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 36812715_10156299786640482_3232804909988446208_n.webp
    36812715_10156299786640482_3232804909988446208_n.webp
    229.6 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Nice glass. Those are reall beauties and Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Guatica!
 
Upvote 0
I really appreciate your help. Just not sure how to find out about the others. I found one similar to the extra large one and I saw prices from 800 to 2000! I just want to make sure.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom