What's new

What could these mean?

jdl580309

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800
These are out of the weather. Just wondering what they could mean.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9067.webp
    IMG_9067.webp
    644.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_9066.webp
    IMG_9066.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9065.webp
    IMG_9065.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 147
Upvote 10
Is this close to the Chisolm trail by chance.
 
They look like pioneer rock carvings, but you might never know what they really mean. Very cool though! I love stuff like that.
 
These are out of the weather. Just wondering what they could mean.

Considering the other, more modern graffiti present, I'd suggest someone smoked
a few bowls and had some fun making a 2 and upside down 3.
spider-0173.gif
 
Last edited:
Some unique finds :) GREAT PICTURES Thank you for sharing with us
 
Considering the other, more modern graffiti present, I'd suggest someone smoked
a few bowls and had some fun making a 2 and upside down 3.

Just to clarify, I really wasn't trying to be quite so negative. If you look at the images
at full size, you can see that the edges on the backwards 2 and upside down 3 are still
quite sharp. Can't say I'm 100% positive, but I believe that if those were from a hundred
years(+) past, the edges would have softened due to the wind.

Sorta like knowing a fresh moose track from an older one.
moose.gif
 
Just to clarify, I really wasn't trying to be quite so negative. If you look at the images
at full size, you can see that the edges on the backwards 2 and upside down 3 are still
quite sharp. Can't say I'm 100% positive, but I believe that if those were from a hundred
years(+) past, the edges would have softened due to the wind.

Sorta like knowing a fresh moose track from an older one. View attachment 2237768
I just had a bowl of fresh Moose Track with hot fudge and peanuts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom